The Company will set up an Audit Committee on June 23, 2020, which shall perform the following functions and submit its recommendations to the Board for discussion
1. To establish or amend the internal control system in accordance with the provisions of Article 14 of the SEC.
2. Assessment of the effectiveness of the internal control system.
3. The procedures for the acquisition or disposition of assets, the conduct of derivative commodities transactions, the lending of funds to others, endorsement of others or the provision of guarantees for major financial business acts shall be prescribed or amended in accordance with one of article 36 of the SEC.
4. Matters relating to the directors’ own interests.
5. Transactions in material assets or derivatives.
6. Significant capital loans and endorsements or guarantees.
7. Offering, issuing or private equity securities of an equity nature.
8. Appointment, dismissal or remuneration of a visa accountant.
9. Appointment or removal of the Head of Finance, Accounting or Internal Audit.
10. Annual financial report and semi-annual financial report.
11. A material matter as prescribed by another company or competent authority.
General Manager, Department of Chinese Medicine, Chinese Medical College of Hong Kong, Yi Media Holdings Co., Ltd
National Taiwan University Master’s degree in Finance and Finance Group, Xinmai Enterprise Co., Ltd. Chief Financial Officer
Master’s degree in Accounting, Department of Management, Tanjiang University, associate with Yunyang Joint Accounting Firm